The much-anticipated unveiling of Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ and a new flagship Google phone from Samsung will now take place on Wednesday October 19 in Hong Kong, reports AllThingsD. The event was originally due to have been held on October 11.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa