The much-anticipated unveiling of Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ and a new flagship Google phone from Samsung will now take place on Wednesday October 19 in Hong Kong, reports AllThingsD. The event was originally due to have been held on October 11.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module