The much-anticipated unveiling of Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’ and a new flagship Google phone from Samsung will now take place on Wednesday October 19 in Hong Kong, reports AllThingsD. The event was originally due to have been held on October 11.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain