Coca-Cola is in talks with Visa to put contactless payment equipped vending machines into the Olympic Park for the London 2012 Games, reports Marketing. Both companies are official sponsors of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Visa plans to introduce an NFC Olympics phone with Samsung.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle