Coca-Cola is in talks with Visa to put contactless payment equipped vending machines into the Olympic Park for the London 2012 Games, reports Marketing. Both companies are official sponsors of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Visa plans to introduce an NFC Olympics phone with Samsung.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills