Coca-Cola is in talks with Visa to put contactless payment equipped vending machines into the Olympic Park for the London 2012 Games, reports Marketing. Both companies are official sponsors of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and Visa plans to introduce an NFC Olympics phone with Samsung.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain