Panasonic has announced a pair of ruggedised Android 3.2 ‘Honeycomb’ tablets designed for business use that will come with NFC as standard. The 7-inch BizPad is to be released in Japan in December, with a 10.1-inch version shipping in January 2012.
- Apple Pay launches in Norway
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform