Panasonic has announced a pair of ruggedised Android 3.2 ‘Honeycomb’ tablets designed for business use that will come with NFC as standard. The 7-inch BizPad is to be released in Japan in December, with a 10.1-inch version shipping in January 2012.
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets
- Convenience store Cheers opens first unmanned, cashless outlet
- Visa chasing Indian payments market as mobile money gains traction
- NXP details best practices for deploying successful national electronic IDs
- Some Bitcoin backers are defecting to create a rival currency