Panasonic has announced a pair of ruggedised Android 3.2 ‘Honeycomb’ tablets designed for business use that will come with NFC as standard. The 7-inch BizPad is to be released in Japan in December, with a 10.1-inch version shipping in January 2012.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers