New UK consumer research from Intersperience has found that 17% want to use a mobile wallet in the future but 44% are worried about a lack of security software on mobile phones. 24% of people said using a mobile for payment “feels less secure but I don’t know why” and a further 24% are concerned their mobile is more likely to be stolen than their wallet.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?