NFC software specialist Zenius Solutions beat six other entrants to win the CTIA’s Disruptathon Mobile Enterprise innovation contest in San Diego on October 12. The firm’s NFC-based mobile payments offering picked up nods for most unique offer, best business model and most disruptive product and took home a US$20,000 first prize package.
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement
- Mastercard sizes up data sharing