NFC software specialist Zenius Solutions beat six other entrants to win the CTIA’s Disruptathon Mobile Enterprise innovation contest in San Diego on October 12. The firm’s NFC-based mobile payments offering picked up nods for most unique offer, best business model and most disruptive product and took home a US$20,000 first prize package.
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor