NFC software specialist Zenius Solutions beat six other entrants to win the CTIA’s Disruptathon Mobile Enterprise innovation contest in San Diego on October 12. The firm’s NFC-based mobile payments offering picked up nods for most unique offer, best business model and most disruptive product and took home a US$20,000 first prize package.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK