NFC software specialist Zenius Solutions beat six other entrants to win the CTIA’s Disruptathon Mobile Enterprise innovation contest in San Diego on October 12. The firm’s NFC-based mobile payments offering picked up nods for most unique offer, best business model and most disruptive product and took home a US$20,000 first prize package.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security