Motorola Mobility has announced two Bluetooth headsets, both offering NFC-initiated pairing when used with NFC-equipped phones. The Elite Sliver and Elite Flip headsets are the first NFC telephony products from the phone maker, which is being acquired by Google in a deal expected to close early next year. Both devices will be available at Motorola’s online store from October 24.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform