Motorola Mobility has announced two Bluetooth headsets, both offering NFC-initiated pairing when used with NFC-equipped phones. The Elite Sliver and Elite Flip headsets are the first NFC telephony products from the phone maker, which is being acquired by Google in a deal expected to close early next year. Both devices will be available at Motorola’s online store from October 24.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones