Motorola Mobility has announced two Bluetooth headsets, both offering NFC-initiated pairing when used with NFC-equipped phones. The Elite Sliver and Elite Flip headsets are the first NFC telephony products from the phone maker, which is being acquired by Google in a deal expected to close early next year. Both devices will be available at Motorola’s online store from October 24.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities