Google has uploaded a video to YouTube that shows consumers using Google Wallet to make payments in a range of retail outlets in New York and in San Francisco. The video includes footage of Google Wallet brand ambassadors walking shoppers through the mobile shopping and payments experience.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations