Google has uploaded a video to YouTube that shows consumers using Google Wallet to make payments in a range of retail outlets in New York and in San Francisco. The video includes footage of Google Wallet brand ambassadors walking shoppers through the mobile shopping and payments experience.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service