The Hungarian mWallet Association, an alliance between Magyar Telekom, Telenor, Vodafone, MasterCard, OTP Bank and SuperShop, has confirmed plans for a commercial launch of NFC-based mobile wallet services in 2012.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution