The Hungarian mWallet Association, an alliance between Magyar Telekom, Telenor, Vodafone, MasterCard, OTP Bank and SuperShop, has confirmed plans for a commercial launch of NFC-based mobile wallet services in 2012.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods