The Hungarian mWallet Association, an alliance between Magyar Telekom, Telenor, Vodafone, MasterCard, OTP Bank and SuperShop, has confirmed plans for a commercial launch of NFC-based mobile wallet services in 2012.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa