NFC startup Tagstand has raised a further US$1.1m, following seed stage funding from tech incubator Y Combinator, reports TechCrunch. Tagstand, which sells a range of NFC-enabled stickers, says it is seeing especially large growth in smart posters for retail and advertising.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets