Online image tagging service ThingLink has added support for NFC. The company’s new Rich Media Notes use NFC tags to associate data with printed images, in the same way that the company’s online service uses interactive hotspots to allow image providers to add links from their images to further information about a product, person or location.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle