Online image tagging service ThingLink has added support for NFC. The company’s new Rich Media Notes use NFC tags to associate data with printed images, in the same way that the company’s online service uses interactive hotspots to allow image providers to add links from their images to further information about a product, person or location.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’