Online image tagging service ThingLink has added support for NFC. The company’s new Rich Media Notes use NFC tags to associate data with printed images, in the same way that the company’s online service uses interactive hotspots to allow image providers to add links from their images to further information about a product, person or location.
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform
- Garmin adds NFC payments to Fenix smartwatches