Online image tagging service ThingLink has added support for NFC. The company’s new Rich Media Notes use NFC tags to associate data with printed images, in the same way that the company’s online service uses interactive hotspots to allow image providers to add links from their images to further information about a product, person or location.
- Serbian bank launches HCE mobile payments
- Magazine focuses on Indian demonetisation and mobile money
- Apple buys facial recognition startup
- TfL and Barclaycard to extend contactless network
- EMV card shipments grow less than 1% in 2016