Transport ticketing specialist Cubic has received EMV approval for its Tri-Reader 3, which can process all industry standard contactless smart cards as well as payments made with NFC mobile phones. The Tri-Reader 3 is now being used in a 12-month pilot of open loop payments on mass transit in Philadelphia and on London Buses.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info