Transport ticketing specialist Cubic has received EMV approval for its Tri-Reader 3, which can process all industry standard contactless smart cards as well as payments made with NFC mobile phones. The Tri-Reader 3 is now being used in a 12-month pilot of open loop payments on mass transit in Philadelphia and on London Buses.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India