Mobey Forum, the global mobile financial services trade association, has published ‘Business Models for NFC Payments’, a white paper focusing on NFC mobile payments at the point of sale. The document details four approaches to implementing NFC based on potential business models and offers a gap analysis on what the industry still needs to achieve. The white paper can be downloaded from the Mobey Forum website.
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump
- China opens up its payments market to foreign companies
- Starbucks to run cashless store pilot in South Korea