Mobey Forum, the global mobile financial services trade association, has published ‘Business Models for NFC Payments’, a white paper focusing on NFC mobile payments at the point of sale. The document details four approaches to implementing NFC based on potential business models and offers a gap analysis on what the industry still needs to achieve. The white paper can be downloaded from the Mobey Forum website.
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants