Mobey Forum, the global mobile financial services trade association, has published ‘Business Models for NFC Payments’, a white paper focusing on NFC mobile payments at the point of sale. The document details four approaches to implementing NFC based on potential business models and offers a gap analysis on what the industry still needs to achieve. The white paper can be downloaded from the Mobey Forum website.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year