Mobey Forum, the global mobile financial services trade association, has published ‘Business Models for NFC Payments’, a white paper focusing on NFC mobile payments at the point of sale. The document details four approaches to implementing NFC based on potential business models and offers a gap analysis on what the industry still needs to achieve. The white paper can be downloaded from the Mobey Forum website.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK