Mobey Forum, the global mobile financial services trade association, has published ‘Business Models for NFC Payments’, a white paper focusing on NFC mobile payments at the point of sale. The document details four approaches to implementing NFC based on potential business models and offers a gap analysis on what the industry still needs to achieve. The white paper can be downloaded from the Mobey Forum website.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system