NFC tag and equipment supplier BuyNFCtags.com has released a Windows application that enables the user to read and write basic NFC tags using a desktop computer. The US$75 Gototags software “is good for small run encoding and it’s the perfect solution for presentations and prototypes of NFC functionality,” says the firm.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet