NFC tag and equipment supplier BuyNFCtags.com has released a Windows application that enables the user to read and write basic NFC tags using a desktop computer. The US$75 Gototags software “is good for small run encoding and it’s the perfect solution for presentations and prototypes of NFC functionality,” says the firm.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders