The latest version of the Linux kernel, announced this week, brings NFC support to the open source operating system. “This release adds a NFC subsystem and a new NFC socket family,” says the feature description for version 3.1 of the core component of any Linux system.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments