The latest version of the Linux kernel, announced this week, brings NFC support to the open source operating system. “This release adds a NFC subsystem and a new NFC socket family,” says the feature description for version 3.1 of the core component of any Linux system.
- Samsung Pay rolls out across Hong Kong following early access launch
- Amazon adds shoppable stickers to its iOS app
- Ant Financial enters Hong Kong market with AlipayHK mobile wallet
- Macey’s invites shoppers to skip checkout lines
- Danish fintech startup Clearhaus buys 33% of a Danish bank – eyeing new business model and expansion