Car dealerships can use NFC stickers to help customers get details about vehicles for sale, says US startup Gotap.me. Buyers can tap their NFC phones on GoTap NFC stickers affixed to the vehicles at the dealership and get directed to the car’s sales page on the dealer’s website. An NFC tag-based module for tracking dealer inventory is also under development.
- Mahindra Comviva adds offers and promotions to mobile money platform
- Mastercard adds bar tab feature to Qkr! mobile payments app
- Huawei includes NFC payments in new smartwatch
- China’s central bank tests digital currency for in-store payments
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors