Car dealerships can use NFC stickers to help customers get details about vehicles for sale, says US startup Gotap.me. Buyers can tap their NFC phones on GoTap NFC stickers affixed to the vehicles at the dealership and get directed to the car’s sales page on the dealer’s website. An NFC tag-based module for tracking dealer inventory is also under development.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service