Car dealerships can use NFC stickers to help customers get details about vehicles for sale, says US startup Gotap.me. Buyers can tap their NFC phones on GoTap NFC stickers affixed to the vehicles at the dealership and get directed to the car’s sales page on the dealer’s website. An NFC tag-based module for tracking dealer inventory is also under development.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash