MTS, Russia’s leading telecommunications operator, has signed an agreement with MasterCard to develop NFC mobile contactless services. “The partnership with MasterCard is aimed at creating conditions in Russia for the most extensive development of NFC payments as well as to extend MTS customers’ choice of payments instruments,” says company president Andrew Dubovskov.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes