A Nokia executive has told Engadget that the next version of Windows Phone, codenamed ‘Apollo’, will be a “very different game” to Mango and will launch in mid-2012. Microsoft has already stated that the next version of its mobile OS will include NFC support. The company has since told the gadget blog that the timing suggested by Nokia is “inaccurate”, but did not offer further details.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info