Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’