Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card