Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- Alipay demonstrates offline QR payments for public transport fares
- GlobalPlatform reports growth in secure element shipments
- Rambus launches bank-grade blockchain and cryptocurrency security platform
- NFC World is at Money20/20 this week
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices