Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers