Secure document and services provider ABNote has opened a division to develop and deliver NFC mobile payment solutions. The new team, based in Australia, will focus on developing secure mobile applications that work with ABNote’s TSM platform for the finance, government and corporate sectors. The company recently announced it was providing the product and services provisioning for an NFC pilot in New Zealand with ANZ and MasterCard.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets