Event registration specialist ITN International has added iPad support to its NFC-based “Touch ‘n Go” attendee credential system. The Bcard Reader App lets exhibitors capture, qualify and manage leads on an iPad which has been paired with the company’s NFC badge reader.
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing