Event registration specialist ITN International has added iPad support to its NFC-based “Touch ‘n Go” attendee credential system. The Bcard Reader App lets exhibitors capture, qualify and manage leads on an iPad which has been paired with the company’s NFC badge reader.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module