Event registration specialist ITN International has added iPad support to its NFC-based “Touch ‘n Go” attendee credential system. The Bcard Reader App lets exhibitors capture, qualify and manage leads on an iPad which has been paired with the company’s NFC badge reader.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash