French digital agencies Nexence and United Spirit have unveiled MyCheckExperience, a service for event organisers wishing to connect a social media aspect with their real world events. Attendees who register on the organiser’s Facebook page can then use QR codes, RFID bracelets or NFC phones to feed pictures taken by roaming event staff back to their Facebook walls.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa