French digital agencies Nexence and United Spirit have unveiled MyCheckExperience, a service for event organisers wishing to connect a social media aspect with their real world events. Attendees who register on the organiser’s Facebook page can then use QR codes, RFID bracelets or NFC phones to feed pictures taken by roaming event staff back to their Facebook walls.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets