French digital agencies Nexence and United Spirit have unveiled MyCheckExperience, a service for event organisers wishing to connect a social media aspect with their real world events. Attendees who register on the organiser’s Facebook page can then use QR codes, RFID bracelets or NFC phones to feed pictures taken by roaming event staff back to their Facebook walls.
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform
- Garmin adds NFC payments to Fenix smartwatches