UK jazz funk band Jamiroquai is set to use NFC technology in its upcoming European tour. Concert-goers will be able to tap their NFC phones on smart posters inside arenas to see a video and enter a fan competition. Entertainment agency Media Junction‘s Neil Cartwright explains “NFC is a powerful technology when marketing artists because the process is straightforward and the rewards are instant for fans.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works