UK jazz funk band Jamiroquai is set to use NFC technology in its upcoming European tour. Concert-goers will be able to tap their NFC phones on smart posters inside arenas to see a video and enter a fan competition. Entertainment agency Media Junction‘s Neil Cartwright explains “NFC is a powerful technology when marketing artists because the process is straightforward and the rewards are instant for fans.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year