The chief executive of the the company that organises the Wima NFC tradeshows in Monte Carlo and in the US has been appointed as an adviser to the cabinet of Prince Albert II of Monaco. In his ten years at Monaco Mediax, David Tomatis has overseen the growth of the Monte Carlo Television Festival and the Monaco Media Forum as well as Wima.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’