The chief executive of the the company that organises the Wima NFC tradeshows in Monte Carlo and in the US has been appointed as an adviser to the cabinet of Prince Albert II of Monaco. In his ten years at Monaco Mediax, David Tomatis has overseen the growth of the Monte Carlo Television Festival and the Monaco Media Forum as well as Wima.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash