NXP has confirmed that its PN65N NFC controller with embedded secure element has been picked for Google’s recently launched Galaxy Nexus phone, along with the company’s open source NFC middleware. The chip was also used in the Nexus S.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain