BlackBerry maker RIM has published a second NFC primer for developers creating NFC applications for BlackBerry smartphones. Written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, the document explains reading and writing NFC smart tags.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card