BlackBerry maker RIM has published a second NFC primer for developers creating NFC applications for BlackBerry smartphones. Written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, the document explains reading and writing NFC smart tags.
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info
- EMVCo standardizes QR codes for mobile payments