BlackBerry maker RIM has published a second NFC primer for developers creating NFC applications for BlackBerry smartphones. Written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, the document explains reading and writing NFC smart tags.
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing