BlackBerry maker RIM has published a second NFC primer for developers creating NFC applications for BlackBerry smartphones. Written by Martin Woolley and John Murray from the company’s developer relations team, the document explains reading and writing NFC smart tags.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole