MasterCard has certified secure labeling specialist Schreiner ProSecure‘s NFC-Sticker for use in contactless payments. The sticker is preloaded with Mastercard software and can be applied to the back of any mobile phone and then used as a contactless credit card anywhere MasterCard PayPass is accepted. The Global Vendor Certification Program (GVCP) certification confirms the company has the required security infrastructure and complies with the necessary standards throughout the entire production process.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole