MasterCard has certified secure labeling specialist Schreiner ProSecure‘s NFC-Sticker for use in contactless payments. The sticker is preloaded with Mastercard software and can be applied to the back of any mobile phone and then used as a contactless credit card anywhere MasterCard PayPass is accepted. The Global Vendor Certification Program (GVCP) certification confirms the company has the required security infrastructure and complies with the necessary standards throughout the entire production process.
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump
- China opens up its payments market to foreign companies
- Starbucks to run cashless store pilot in South Korea