MasterCard has certified secure labeling specialist Schreiner ProSecure‘s NFC-Sticker for use in contactless payments. The sticker is preloaded with Mastercard software and can be applied to the back of any mobile phone and then used as a contactless credit card anywhere MasterCard PayPass is accepted. The Global Vendor Certification Program (GVCP) certification confirms the company has the required security infrastructure and complies with the necessary standards throughout the entire production process.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info