Nokia has released a software update that switches on NFC tag reading functionality in its MeeGo-based N9 handset. Once the PR1.1 update is loaded on the phone, the company says, it will “instantly interact with NFC tags”.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year