Clear2Pay has released its MPA Test Solution test tool, used to confirm that new mobile payment applications comply with industry standards. The tool runs a set of scenarios to verify mobile application user interfaces and over-the-air communications with mobile gateways. Companies seeking certification for mobile applications can submit an output file from the tool as proof of compliance, simplifying the certification process.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit