Clear2Pay has released its MPA Test Solution test tool, used to confirm that new mobile payment applications comply with industry standards. The tool runs a set of scenarios to verify mobile application user interfaces and over-the-air communications with mobile gateways. Companies seeking certification for mobile applications can submit an output file from the tool as proof of compliance, simplifying the certification process.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet