A teardown of the new Motorola Droid Razr conducted for Engadget has discovered that the smartphone includes an NXP PN544 NFC controller chip. Engadget notes, however, that “the Linux driver is present, but hardware appears to be missing or misconfigured.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?