A teardown of the new Motorola Droid Razr conducted for Engadget has discovered that the smartphone includes an NXP PN544 NFC controller chip. Engadget notes, however, that “the Linux driver is present, but hardware appears to be missing or misconfigured.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works