Label manufacturer MPI has added NFC tags to its RFID product line. Shauna Bardo, general manager for RFID, says, “NFC tags provide opportunity for companies to present their promotional items and new product launches with added depth in sales analysis. It also gives consumers a new dimension in product interaction.” MPI Label Systems employs more than 550 staff at nine manufacturing facilities and 35 sales offices across the US.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets