Label manufacturer MPI has added NFC tags to its RFID product line. Shauna Bardo, general manager for RFID, says, “NFC tags provide opportunity for companies to present their promotional items and new product launches with added depth in sales analysis. It also gives consumers a new dimension in product interaction.” MPI Label Systems employs more than 550 staff at nine manufacturing facilities and 35 sales offices across the US.
- Bristol gets contactless donation points to help the homeless
- Visa upgrades Verified by Visa technology to enhance security and simplify online payments
- OCBC Bank launches cashless QR code payments with its first standalone mobile payments app
- Google introduces buy button in search results
- The modern plan for digital identity in Australia and beyond