Label manufacturer MPI has added NFC tags to its RFID product line. Shauna Bardo, general manager for RFID, says, “NFC tags provide opportunity for companies to present their promotional items and new product launches with added depth in sales analysis. It also gives consumers a new dimension in product interaction.” MPI Label Systems employs more than 550 staff at nine manufacturing facilities and 35 sales offices across the US.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India