Transit systems specialist Ecebs has joined the OSPT Alliance as a full member and will promote the alliance’s Cipurse standard for secure transit fare collection solutions. The company’s Stephen McSpadden commented, “The Cipurse open standard provides the advanced security capabilities needed for today and tomorrow’s transit solutions, as well as the flexibility to deliver elegant, efficient products for global use.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works