Transit systems specialist Ecebs has joined the OSPT Alliance as a full member and will promote the alliance’s Cipurse standard for secure transit fare collection solutions. The company’s Stephen McSpadden commented, “The Cipurse open standard provides the advanced security capabilities needed for today and tomorrow’s transit solutions, as well as the flexibility to deliver elegant, efficient products for global use.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019