Payments and testing specialist Clear2Pay has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as a Participating Member. The company will contribute to specifications for the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and participate in the GlobalPlatform Compliance Program, which in 2012 will focus on developing test tools to evaluate the compliance of TEE products to GlobalPlatform specifications.
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK
- Chase lets customers make payments with Fitbit and Garmin wearables
- Transport for London adds in-app contactless journey tracking
- Amazon to pilot sound-based payments for cash on delivery service in India