Payments and testing specialist Clear2Pay has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as a Participating Member. The company will contribute to specifications for the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and participate in the GlobalPlatform Compliance Program, which in 2012 will focus on developing test tools to evaluate the compliance of TEE products to GlobalPlatform specifications.
- Mastercard demos payments in augmented reality
- Pay with Google goes live on Android devices
- Apple Pay reaches 20 countries, representing 70% of the world’s card transaction volume
- Amex applies for personalized blockchain rewards patent
- Chase lets customers use their mobile phone to open a bank account