Payments and testing specialist Clear2Pay has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as a Participating Member. The company will contribute to specifications for the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and participate in the GlobalPlatform Compliance Program, which in 2012 will focus on developing test tools to evaluate the compliance of TEE products to GlobalPlatform specifications.
- Apple files NFC passport patent application
- Fitbit includes NFC payments in special edition Charge 3 fitness trackers
- Michael Kors releases Runway smartwatch with NFC payments
- Kilchoman to add NFC tags to whisky bottle labels
- Sainsbury’s lets UK supermarket shoppers check out from their mobile phones