Payments and testing specialist Clear2Pay has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as a Participating Member. The company will contribute to specifications for the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and participate in the GlobalPlatform Compliance Program, which in 2012 will focus on developing test tools to evaluate the compliance of TEE products to GlobalPlatform specifications.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case