Payments and testing specialist Clear2Pay has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as a Participating Member. The company will contribute to specifications for the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) and participate in the GlobalPlatform Compliance Program, which in 2012 will focus on developing test tools to evaluate the compliance of TEE products to GlobalPlatform specifications.
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption
- EMVCo to support eight-digit Issuer Identification Numbers from 2021
- MTA reports ‘much higher’ than expected Omny contactless transit payments adoption in New York