Samsung Electronics has launched a system-in-package (SIP) NFC embedded secure element solution. The Secu-NFC chip combines an NFC controller and a secure element in a package measuring 4.3mm by 4.3mm by 1mm and includes 760KB of high-density flash memory. “Samsung’s new secure NFC solution with its high data storage capacity provides consumers with ample room to expand operation service and features to deliver the ultimate user experience,” says the company’s Dojun Rhee.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain