Samsung Electronics has launched a system-in-package (SIP) NFC embedded secure element solution. The Secu-NFC chip combines an NFC controller and a secure element in a package measuring 4.3mm by 4.3mm by 1mm and includes 760KB of high-density flash memory. “Samsung’s new secure NFC solution with its high data storage capacity provides consumers with ample room to expand operation service and features to deliver the ultimate user experience,” says the company’s Dojun Rhee.
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features
- Samsung reveals S8 with multi-biometrics, Samsung Pay reaches quarter of a billion transactions and adds online payments
- Dunkin’ Donuts customers get mobile ordering through Google’s navigation app