Shanghai COS Software (SCS), a Chinese chip operating system developer, has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as an observer member. The association commented, “As an expert in secure chip-based application development, we welcome Shanghai COS to the organisation and look forward to benefiting from the wealth of knowledge it brings from extensive research and development activities in this area.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?