Shanghai COS Software (SCS), a Chinese chip operating system developer, has joined smart card standards association GlobalPlatform as an observer member. The association commented, “As an expert in secure chip-based application development, we welcome Shanghai COS to the organisation and look forward to benefiting from the wealth of knowledge it brings from extensive research and development activities in this area.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works