Three NFC products have picked up Sesame awards at the Cartes trade show in Paris. NXP won the software category with its open source NFC host software stack for Android. The chipmaker also picked up the prize for the best mobility application with its PN65 integrated NFC controller and secure element. HID Global was also a winner, with its iClass SE secure identity platform taking the trusted internet and authentication category.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK