Giesecke & Devrient has received MasterCard certification for its trusted service manager (TSM) hub in Toronto, Canada. The site handles G&D’s NFC application management and provisioning business throughout North America. The company’s TSM facility in Munich, Germany received MasterCard certification in 2009. G&D says it is currently preparing multiple commercial NFC roll-outs at both sites.
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies