Giesecke & Devrient has received MasterCard certification for its trusted service manager (TSM) hub in Toronto, Canada. The site handles G&D’s NFC application management and provisioning business throughout North America. The company’s TSM facility in Munich, Germany received MasterCard certification in 2009. G&D says it is currently preparing multiple commercial NFC roll-outs at both sites.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case