Nokia N9 NFC phone users in Dubai are being offered free cinema ticket and popcorn vouchers for tapping their phone on smart posters and display stands located in the foyer of selected Vox Cinemas. Exit displays allow NFC phone users to tap a tag to access movie listings and a Nokia Facebook ‘Like’ page. The system was developed by UK-based NFC specialist Proxama.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info