Acer’s Liquid Express, the company’s first NFC-equipped device, is now available in the UK from Orange and T-Mobile. The entry-level smartphone features a 3.5-inch touch screen and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Acer stated earlier this month that all its future Android smartphones will come with NFC.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service