Acer’s Liquid Express, the company’s first NFC-equipped device, is now available in the UK from Orange and T-Mobile. The entry-level smartphone features a 3.5-inch touch screen and runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Acer stated earlier this month that all its future Android smartphones will come with NFC.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash