US NFC specialist Narian Technologies has released a new version of its Android-based NFC platform for retail. The software is designed to give retailers an easy and cost effective way to bring the benefits of NFC to their customers today, and boasts fully customisable look and feel as well as being optimised for usage in low bandwidth situations. Narian also demonstrated apps designed for events at this week’s Wima USA conference and exhibition.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign