US NFC specialist Narian Technologies has released a new version of its Android-based NFC platform for retail. The software is designed to give retailers an easy and cost effective way to bring the benefits of NFC to their customers today, and boasts fully customisable look and feel as well as being optimised for usage in low bandwidth situations. Narian also demonstrated apps designed for events at this week’s Wima USA conference and exhibition.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK