Dickson Chu, the high profile head of digital networks at Google Wallet financial services partner Citi, has left the banking group to head up a new merchant solutions division at local deals provider LivingSocial. In his new role the former PayPal vice president “will develop and promote products and services to meet the marketing and operational needs of local merchants.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?