Dickson Chu, the high profile head of digital networks at Google Wallet financial services partner Citi, has left the banking group to head up a new merchant solutions division at local deals provider LivingSocial. In his new role the former PayPal vice president “will develop and promote products and services to meet the marketing and operational needs of local merchants.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works