Japanese entertainment ticketing agency Boardwalk, whose shareholders include mobile network operator NTT Docomo, has announced plans to upgrade its system to support NFC. The company already offers customers the option to store tickets in their Osaifu-Keitai mobile wallets. The move to NFC, says the company, will enable it to expand internationally.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign