US NFC venture Isis is exploring the potential of expanding overseas, Bloomberg reports. Isis “has held discussions to explore international opportunities,” Jaymee Johnson, Isis’ head of marketing, told the news service. “The underlying equity partners in Isis give us some degree of visibility and awareness beyond the US,” Johnson explained.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID