US NFC venture Isis is exploring the potential of expanding overseas, Bloomberg reports. Isis “has held discussions to explore international opportunities,” Jaymee Johnson, Isis’ head of marketing, told the news service. “The underlying equity partners in Isis give us some degree of visibility and awareness beyond the US,” Johnson explained.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?