US NFC venture Isis is exploring the potential of expanding overseas, Bloomberg reports. Isis “has held discussions to explore international opportunities,” Jaymee Johnson, Isis’ head of marketing, told the news service. “The underlying equity partners in Isis give us some degree of visibility and awareness beyond the US,” Johnson explained.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system