US-based RFID tag supplier eAgile is now offering a range of printed products including signs, business cards, and labels that incorporate Avery Dennison’s recently launched N-Zone NFC tags. “NFC products are easy to use, functional, and fun, making them the perfect way to communicate with the tech-savvy consumer and to compete in the increasingly tech-driven marketplace,” says eAgile CEO Gary Burns.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service