An NFC version of Samsung’s Android Galaxy Note tablet/phone device is on its way to AT&T in the US during the first half of 2012, according to fan site Sam Mobile. A Galaxy Note SHV-E160S test report submitted to the FCC appears to confirm the report.
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards
- Belgian bank to launch HCE mobile payments