An NFC version of Samsung’s Android Galaxy Note tablet/phone device is on its way to AT&T in the US during the first half of 2012, according to fan site Sam Mobile. A Galaxy Note SHV-E160S test report submitted to the FCC appears to confirm the report.
- Beijing metro looks to biometrics to speed up payments at turnstiles
- Bankwest wins new customers with NFC payments ring
- Paytm integrates games, TV, sports and news into its mobile wallet app
- Spanish banks to build blockchain customer identity verification platform
- Garmin adds NFC payments to Fenix smartwatches