An NFC version of Samsung’s Android Galaxy Note tablet/phone device is on its way to AT&T in the US during the first half of 2012, according to fan site Sam Mobile. A Galaxy Note SHV-E160S test report submitted to the FCC appears to confirm the report.
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa
- Ride-hailing app Grab acquires mobile payments startup iKaaz
- Starbucks tests cashless store concept in Seattle