Nokia has announced the 801T smartphone, a Symbian Anna NFC device designed for use on China Mobile’s TD-SCDMA network. The Nokia 801T is pitched as a high-end handset for business users and features a one-piece stainless steel back panel, a 4-inch touchscreen and mobile TV via an extendable antenna.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info