Nokia has announced the 801T smartphone, a Symbian Anna NFC device designed for use on China Mobile’s TD-SCDMA network. The Nokia 801T is pitched as a high-end handset for business users and features a one-piece stainless steel back panel, a 4-inch touchscreen and mobile TV via an extendable antenna.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash