Nokia has announced the 801T smartphone, a Symbian Anna NFC device designed for use on China Mobile’s TD-SCDMA network. The Nokia 801T is pitched as a high-end handset for business users and features a one-piece stainless steel back panel, a 4-inch touchscreen and mobile TV via an extendable antenna.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain