Germany’s Landesbank Berlin has begun testing NFC payments, using iPhones equipped with an iCaisse NFC case, in conjunction with Visa Europe and Swiss Post Solutions, a division of the Swiss postal service. The bank plans to begin offering an NFC payments service nationally next year.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022