Germany’s Landesbank Berlin has begun testing NFC payments, using iPhones equipped with an iCaisse NFC case, in conjunction with Visa Europe and Swiss Post Solutions, a division of the Swiss postal service. The bank plans to begin offering an NFC payments service nationally next year.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments