Nokia Belle, the latest version of the Symbian operating system which features “deeply integrated” NFC, is now pre-installed in new Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro NFC handsets says the Finnish phone maker. Over-the-air upgrades for existing handsets will be available starting from February.
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models