Nokia Belle, the latest version of the Symbian operating system which features “deeply integrated” NFC, is now pre-installed in new Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro NFC handsets says the Finnish phone maker. Over-the-air upgrades for existing handsets will be available starting from February.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India