Nokia Belle, the latest version of the Symbian operating system which features “deeply integrated” NFC, is now pre-installed in new Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro NFC handsets says the Finnish phone maker. Over-the-air upgrades for existing handsets will be available starting from February.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app