Nokia Belle, the latest version of the Symbian operating system which features “deeply integrated” NFC, is now pre-installed in new Nokia C7 and Nokia Oro NFC handsets says the Finnish phone maker. Over-the-air upgrades for existing handsets will be available starting from February.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK