US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless is to make the BlackBerry Curve 9370 NFC smartphone available to customers from 19 January. The device will ship with support for NFC pairing and tag reading applications.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole