US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless is to make the BlackBerry Curve 9370 NFC smartphone available to customers from 19 January. The device will ship with support for NFC pairing and tag reading applications.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain