US mobile network operator Verizon Wireless is to make the BlackBerry Curve 9370 NFC smartphone available to customers from 19 January. The device will ship with support for NFC pairing and tag reading applications.
- EBA issues opinion on strong customer authentication requirements under PSD2
- Eurosmart reports rise in smartphones with embedded secure elements
- Mastercard unveils smart mirror that lets shoppers make payments in the fitting room
- WhatsApp tests mobile payments with one million consumers in India
- Popularity of contactless payments pushes debit cards ahead of cash in the UK