An all-in-one terminal is set to allow taxi customers to pay for their journeys using NFC phones and contactless cards as well as magstripe credit/debit cards. The Revosys V5 Interactive Terminal will also display interactive digital advertising on its 10-inch touchscreen and offers a live surveillance feature that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via CDMA/3G and 4G connections.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain