An all-in-one terminal is set to allow taxi customers to pay for their journeys using NFC phones and contactless cards as well as magstripe credit/debit cards. The Revosys V5 Interactive Terminal will also display interactive digital advertising on its 10-inch touchscreen and offers a live surveillance feature that can be accessed from anywhere in the world via CDMA/3G and 4G connections.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans