Home Depot has become the first US retailer to test PayPal’s mobile payments solutions in-store. The trial is taking place at five stores and involves “a small number” of employees, says PayPal. Employees can pay for items using a PayPal-issued credit card or by entering their mobile phone number into a POS device, according to AllThingsD. The online payments giant recently ran an NFC trial in Sweden and has included NFC peer-to-peer payments in the latest version of PayPal Mobile App for Android.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference