Automotive components manufacturer Continental has been showing its NFC mobile car key at the CES in Las Vegas this week. The Simplify Your Drive mobile key, previously demonstrated at the IAA Motor show in Frankfurt, allows driver preferences to be recalled when an NFC phone is touched to the car dashboard. Continental is also working with Deutsche Telekom on sending car ‘keys’ to mobile wallets securely over the air.
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Rabobank includes value added services in HCE mobile wallet
- Messaging service Line looks to cryptocurrencies for payments