Automotive components manufacturer Continental has been showing its NFC mobile car key at the CES in Las Vegas this week. The Simplify Your Drive mobile key, previously demonstrated at the IAA Motor show in Frankfurt, allows driver preferences to be recalled when an NFC phone is touched to the car dashboard. Continental is also working with Deutsche Telekom on sending car ‘keys’ to mobile wallets securely over the air.
- Target to launch mobile payment service this year
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay